วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

**My Self**




My name is Sasipat Rodpothong. My nickname is Primrose.
My birthday is March 4th. My family has got mother,father,sister and I. I live in Kamphaengsaen.

In freetime I read novels and cartoons, listen music, write novels and play internet. I like ice cream but I hate spiders. I have got a cat, Mulan. My favorite subject is Biology. My favorite Thai star is Tor+ and my favorite Korea star is Super Junior.







MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

28 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello prim.

    My nickname is KIK but you callme FAREN.

    I read comic and novels,too.

    Nice to meet you.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Yes,ther are.I draw my picture.It's a mascot name is Kazano Iara Karoreen.I draw Kaza Motivation from Inazauma Eleven Which anime I like.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hi Primrose!!!
    My little Friend

    ^^
    Tor+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    ตอบลบ
  4. this's bean.I'm commimg 555
    sj fightting[but I'm HoTTesT 555]
    P.S bonamana's good

    ตอบลบ
  5. nichkhun's bean
    he's mind...
    It's real story.
    R U belive It
    555

    ตอบลบ
  6. Hi! prim
    NICE TO MEET YOU...

    ตอบลบ
  7. My ment ... for you

    555

    I don't have Pin's comment

    very sad!!

    TT

    ตอบลบ
  8. Ment na a

    : p

    ตอบลบ